Knowing what customers do is one piece of the puzzle. But examining the why — their needs, motivations, contexts, and desires — enables you to design a truly useful, meaningful, and differentiated product.
Everyday Industries uses evaluative and discovery research to understand your customers’ perceptions, needs, and values to inform design.
Our evaluative research uncovers friction within your product experience and highlights opportunities for improved conversion, retention, and customer satisfaction. In addition, our discovery research shapes new experiences by surfacing customer insights that serve as the foundation for digital product and service strategy.
By working with Everyday Industries, you can expect to:
- Uncover new areas of product and service opportunity based on real customer needs
- Align your product with customers’ goals and behaviors by examining the experience from their perspective
- Drive smart decision-making by gathering feedback from customers on existing and new product designs
- Inform impactful customer experiences by building empathy with your customers’ values and understanding the factors that drive their decision-making
- Determine the most effective research methods to produce actionable, product-relevant insights
We create a research approach unique to your product and goals, addressing the opportunities for design and strategy. Then, we use the learnings from customers to generate insights and frameworks that influence the design and inspire new thinking. The result is a product that anticipates customers’ needs and an experience that wows them.